tiyamayangsari. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Selena Gomez Hopes 'Who Says' Inspires Her Fans


Selena Gomez says she hopes her new single encourages her fans to be themselves.

The actress-singer premiered Who Says earlier this week and the video is due to debut later today.

When asked what the message of the song is, the 18-year-old star replied: "For me personally, the message is that I feel that especially girls my age tend to question themselves a lot.

"They tend to try to dress and try to be what they feel other people want them to be," Selena tells E!. "Everyone wants to follow the trends, what's in and what looks cool.

"Eventually if you strip all of that down, are you really proud of yourself? Are you really comfortable in your skin? And I feel that's what the song represents for me.

"There's moments everyday where I feel insecure or not good enough. I hope this song can inspire my fans to really embrace who they are."

Who Says is the first single from Selena's third album, which she releases in June. You can listen to the song now!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment